- From the Collection–An Update on Meissen | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- #writerproblems: Taking a Break | Jean Lee's World on Community Outreach–The Collaborative Chihuly
- Donna from MyOBT on Jaime Hayon: Technicolor
- A Fold of Chairs – In Want of Jasmine on To touch, or not to touch?
- Em on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Heather Hambrecht’s Studio (h(om)e)
- Celebrate Mom with a sumptuous brunch in Windhover Hall—and leave the dishes to us! facebook.com/events/1421321… https://t.co/FlGItsooap - 1 day ago
- Explore what lies ahead. mam.org/season-of-trav… https://t.co/LyqEqqHHAC - 1 day ago
- RT @theSculptureMKE: Need a dose of color in your life? Grab a friend and check this out! twitter.com/MilwaukeeArt/s… - 1 day ago
- RT @NAEAMusEd: It’s time to celebrate 🎉 ! @NAEA recognizes leaders across the divisions and regions. Congratulations to the #IAmMuseumEd w… - 1 day ago
- RT @sandymaxx: Last weekend to see the vivid, creative #JaimeHayon: Technicolor exhibit at the @MilwaukeeArt Museum! Ceramics, textiles & h… - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Summer of CHINA
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
What do you think of when I say rocks? Probably not much of consequence. Rocks scattered on the ground, surrounded by grass and dirt. Perhaps lining a path somewhere. Maybe caught in your shoe. Rocks are not a huge part … Continue reading
If you need an excuse for cake, Thomas Chippendale would have celebrated his 293rd birthday today. Indulge and then come to the Museum’s American Collections Galleries on the Lower Level and appreciate several sumptuous forms of “Chippendale” style furniture. Chippendale was … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.
On Thursday, May 26, the Museum will host a discussion about the controversy surrounding the Smithsonian’s National Portrait Gallery’s exhibition Hide/Seek: Difference and Desire in American Portraiture at 7:30 p.m. in Lubar Auditorium. The discussion will focus on the removal … Continue reading