So I have a little game for you when you come visit us this weekend! How Well Do You Know Art in Bloom? Can you find the locations of ALL of the following photos and detail shots!? If you’re the first person to identify everything correctly in the comments below, I’ll send you two free passes to come see our Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century exhibition before it closes in May! Check out the photos after the jump. Just write down the Mystery Photo number (it’s in the captions), as well as your best description of the space, gallery name, or gallery number. Good luck!
- From the Collection–An Update on Meissen | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- #writerproblems: Taking a Break | Jean Lee's World on Community Outreach–The Collaborative Chihuly
- Donna from MyOBT on Jaime Hayon: Technicolor
- A Fold of Chairs – In Want of Jasmine on To touch, or not to touch?
- Em on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Heather Hambrecht’s Studio (h(om)e)
- Active military personnel and their families can visit the Museum free of charge this summer, thanks to the collabo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 15 hours ago
- Receive free admission for two to the Lakefront Festival of Art (plus two drink vouchers!) when you join or renew y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 1 day ago
- Brooke Wilkerson, founder of The Coffee & Chaos Blog, recently took a 'momcation' to Milwaukee. See where the Museu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 2 days ago
- After taking in 'Photographing Nature's Cathedrals', get out and explore the real thing! Museum Members are invited… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 3 days ago
- Happy birthday to Mary Cassatt, born #otd in 1844. The renowned American painter and printmaker befriended Edgar De… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 4 days ago