So I have a little game for you when you come visit us this weekend! How Well Do You Know Art in Bloom? Can you find the locations of ALL of the following photos and detail shots!? If you’re the first person to identify everything correctly in the comments below, I’ll send you two free passes to come see our Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century exhibition before it closes in May! Check out the photos after the jump. Just write down the Mystery Photo number (it’s in the captions), as well as your best description of the space, gallery name, or gallery number. Good luck!
- John Chiplinsky on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- Julia Phillips on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- Yoga @ the Museum returns on July 8! Pre-register here: ow.ly/IpBk30d3NzO https://t.co/RFvgr5Dzzb - 56 minutes ago
- TOMORROW! Join us for an evening with artist Deborah Butterfield, in conjunction with Sculpture Milwaukee:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 18 hours ago
- #HailWeNowSingJoy is on view now through Sept 17! jsonline.com/story/entertai… - 18 hours ago
- RT @newcity: Art Top 5: July 2017 Art Is Never On Vacation art.newcity.com/2017/06/28/art… https://t.co/X5l7fc7bf8 - 18 hours ago
- RT @tobon_global: Chicago-Americans: Make sure to stop by @MilwaukeeArt whilst in the neighborhood. #MKE #art twitter.com/newcity/status… - 18 hours ago