So I have a little game for you when you come visit us this weekend! How Well Do You Know Art in Bloom? Can you find the locations of ALL of the following photos and detail shots!? If you’re the first person to identify everything correctly in the comments below, I’ll send you two free passes to come see our Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century exhibition before it closes in May! Check out the photos after the jump. Just write down the Mystery Photo number (it’s in the captions), as well as your best description of the space, gallery name, or gallery number. Good luck!
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Ceramics market / 景德镇 October 2016 – LOCAL TECHNIQUE on A Time When Modern Was “Degenerate”
- Katherine Wikoff on And All That Jazz!
- This #ThrowbackThursday, share your #ASocialEventArchive photo with us! Instructions here: blog.mam.org/2017/05/12/aso… - 6 hours ago
- MEMBERS: May is all about YOU! Learn all of the perks you get this month at the Museum ow.ly/HZ8T30bSIck https://t.co/Bu9Ux2o0Hs - 7 hours ago
- Milwaukee Art Museum Statement on the Proposed Elimination of NEA: blog.mam.org/2017/03/17/mil… - 1 day ago
- Have you shared your #ASocialEventArchive post yet? blog.mam.org/2017/05/12/aso… - 1 day ago
- RT @CapuchinComSVC: Br. David was at the @MilwaukeeArt at the Zurburan painting of St. #Francis helping with a tour of religious art for St… - 1 day ago