So I have a little game for you when you come visit us this weekend! How Well Do You Know Art in Bloom? Can you find the locations of ALL of the following photos and detail shots!? If you’re the first person to identify everything correctly in the comments below, I’ll send you two free passes to come see our Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century exhibition before it closes in May! Check out the photos after the jump. Just write down the Mystery Photo number (it’s in the captions), as well as your best description of the space, gallery name, or gallery number. Good luck!
- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- Julia Phillips on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- We have a full house for our Member Preview lecture with #RashidJohnson and Marcelle Polednik. The exhibition opens… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 7 hours ago
- See our feature exhibition space transformed! Rashid Johnson: #HailWeNowSingJoy opens this Friday. Learn more:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 1 day ago
- RT @sandymaxx: Chicago artist #RashidJohnson discussing his #art this A.M. at preview of his new @MilwaukeeArt exhibition 🌿 https://t.co/bf… - 1 day ago
- RT @SedefsCorner: #MuseumWeek Gustave Caillebotte, Boating on the Yerres (Périssoires sur L’Yerres) @MilwaukeeArt #sportsMW https://t.co/Z… - 2 days ago
- RT @thetravelmedley: This #guerillagirls exhibit at the @MilwaukeeArt Museum 🙌 https://t.co/x4h1SIfjYZ - 2 days ago