So I have a little game for you when you come visit us this weekend! How Well Do You Know Art in Bloom? Can you find the locations of ALL of the following photos and detail shots!? If you’re the first person to identify everything correctly in the comments below, I’ll send you two free passes to come see our Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century exhibition before it closes in May! Check out the photos after the jump. Just write down the Mystery Photo number (it’s in the captions), as well as your best description of the space, gallery name, or gallery number. Good luck!
- From the Collection–An Update on Meissen | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- #writerproblems: Taking a Break | Jean Lee's World on Community Outreach–The Collaborative Chihuly
- Donna from MyOBT on Jaime Hayon: Technicolor
- A Fold of Chairs – In Want of Jasmine on To touch, or not to touch?
- Em on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Heather Hambrecht’s Studio (h(om)e)
- See how Goya’s innovative use of aquatint, etching and layout influenced the work of artists like Manet, Picasso an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 9 hours ago
- Don’t forget May is Member Month! Receive deeper discounts at the Museum Store, Café Calatrava, East End and Windho… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 1 day ago
- It’s the final weekend to see “Coming Away: Winslow Homer.” Don’t miss the exhibition that explores the pivotal mom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 2 days ago
- Coming to MAM After Dark tonight? Share a moment or highlight on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 3 days ago
- See the photographs created by three nineteenth-century artists—who used the cutting-edge photographic technology o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 3 days ago