So I have a little game for you when you come visit us this weekend! How Well Do You Know Art in Bloom? Can you find the locations of ALL of the following photos and detail shots!? If you’re the first person to identify everything correctly in the comments below, I’ll send you two free passes to come see our Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century exhibition before it closes in May! Check out the photos after the jump. Just write down the Mystery Photo number (it’s in the captions), as well as your best description of the space, gallery name, or gallery number. Good luck!
- WEEK5：SEMINAR/WORKSHOP TANGIBLE INTERFACE + EDUCATIONAL NARRATIVE – Song on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Yvonne Jahnke on From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Caspar David Friedrich
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Jean-Honoré Fragonard, The Shepherdess
- LAWRENCE WEINER: INHERENT INNATE TENSION opens Friday (1/20): ow.ly/nmzB3083V1H https://t.co/JvV7fpsMQ1 - 19 minutes ago
- See you Friday for #MAMAfterDark! ow.ly/Ujzt3088xBm https://t.co/YoEF7x6e26 - 3 hours ago
- RT @wumbocumbo: happy #museumselfie day 😉@MilwaukeeArt https://t.co/MWLP7Pn2uc - 4 hours ago
- RT @CKMorency: Me and Felix Gonzalez-Torres @MilwaukeeArt. #MuseumSelfieDay2017 https://t.co/OaR0cSZON9 - 5 hours ago
- Happy #MuseumSelfie Day! Share your MAM selfies with us! https://t.co/33jFVuebQ2 - 8 hours ago