So I have a little game for you when you come visit us this weekend! How Well Do You Know Art in Bloom? Can you find the locations of ALL of the following photos and detail shots!? If you’re the first person to identify everything correctly in the comments below, I’ll send you two free passes to come see our Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century exhibition before it closes in May! Check out the photos after the jump. Just write down the Mystery Photo number (it’s in the captions), as well as your best description of the space, gallery name, or gallery number. Good luck!
- From the Collection–An Update on Meissen | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- #writerproblems: Taking a Break | Jean Lee's World on Community Outreach–The Collaborative Chihuly
- Donna from MyOBT on Jaime Hayon: Technicolor
- A Fold of Chairs – In Want of Jasmine on To touch, or not to touch?
- Em on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Heather Hambrecht’s Studio (h(om)e)
- Celebrate Mom with a sumptuous brunch in Windhover Hall—and leave the dishes to us! facebook.com/events/1421321… https://t.co/FlGItsooap - 1 day ago
- Explore what lies ahead. mam.org/season-of-trav… https://t.co/LyqEqqHHAC - 1 day ago
- RT @theSculptureMKE: Need a dose of color in your life? Grab a friend and check this out! twitter.com/MilwaukeeArt/s… - 1 day ago
- RT @NAEAMusEd: It’s time to celebrate 🎉 ! @NAEA recognizes leaders across the divisions and regions. Congratulations to the #IAmMuseumEd w… - 1 day ago
- RT @sandymaxx: Last weekend to see the vivid, creative #JaimeHayon: Technicolor exhibit at the @MilwaukeeArt Museum! Ceramics, textiles & h… - 1 day ago