So I have a little game for you when you come visit us this weekend! How Well Do You Know Art in Bloom? Can you find the locations of ALL of the following photos and detail shots!? If you’re the first person to identify everything correctly in the comments below, I’ll send you two free passes to come see our Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century exhibition before it closes in May! Check out the photos after the jump. Just write down the Mystery Photo number (it’s in the captions), as well as your best description of the space, gallery name, or gallery number. Good luck!
- John Chiplinsky on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- Julia Phillips on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- TOMORROW! Explore the paintings and sculptures in Rashid Johnson: #HailWeNowSingJoy with curator, Margaret Andera.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 15 hours ago
- ArtPacks are family-friendly activities that are available to check out during Museum hours for free!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 16 hours ago
- RT @BaderGiving: #HailWeNowSingJoy, @MilwaukeeArt #Tonight shows new paintings and sculptures from #RashidJohnson. urbanmilwaukee.com/pressrelease/m… - 3 days ago
- RT @HauserWirth: 'Rashid Johnson. Hail We Now Sing Joy’ opening today @MilwaukeeArt includes the installation 'Antoine's Organ' https://t.c… - 3 days ago
- Rashid Johnson: #HailWeNowSingJoy OPENS TODAY! ow.ly/YCsN30cQrjH https://t.co/y5MC8yXdCL - 3 days ago