So I have a little game for you when you come visit us this weekend! How Well Do You Know Art in Bloom? Can you find the locations of ALL of the following photos and detail shots!? If you’re the first person to identify everything correctly in the comments below, I’ll send you two free passes to come see our Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century exhibition before it closes in May! Check out the photos after the jump. Just write down the Mystery Photo number (it’s in the captions), as well as your best description of the space, gallery name, or gallery number. Good luck!
- Marius on From the Collection–Andrea Locatelli’s Landscapes
- Aida Azin on Mr. Layton’s Gallery–The Salon-Style Hang
- Designer Desire: John J. Reiss - H is for Home Harbinger on John J. Reiss: Artist, Designer, and Collector
- From the Collection–The Temple of Flora | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- danielteolijr on From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- From the Collection–The Martyrdom of St. Justina of Padua by Domenico Brusasorci
- Our resolution in 2018 is to help you keep your resolutions.
- From the Collection–St. Nicholas Day by Ferdinand Georg Waldmüller
- From the Collection—The Countess of Exeter by Cornelius Janssen van Ceulen
- MAM Celebrates 150 Years of Frank Lloyd Wright–Part Two: The Potential of Plywood
- 2/14: Welcome the artist-designer Jaime Hayon and join him on a walk through his exhibition Jaime Hayon: Technicolo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 4 hours ago
- Here is a sneak peek of tonight's episode of 10thirtysix on Milwaukee PBS. Tune in at 9:00 p.m. on channel 10 to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 5 hours ago
- Designed for a range of ages and attention spans, you can use these fun-filled activities in the galleries every ti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 12 hours ago
- RT @chipstone_org: Chipstone and @MilwaukeeArt co-hosted a StorySlam with @ExFabula, an event that connected two exhibits exploring African… - 1 day ago
- RT @visitmilwaukee: A new exhibit at @MilwaukeeArt and a tasty new @shakeshack have @TravelLeisure recommending Milwaukee as a top spot to… - 1 day ago