So I have a little game for you when you come visit us this weekend! How Well Do You Know Art in Bloom? Can you find the locations of ALL of the following photos and detail shots!? If you’re the first person to identify everything correctly in the comments below, I’ll send you two free passes to come see our Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century exhibition before it closes in May! Check out the photos after the jump. Just write down the Mystery Photo number (it’s in the captions), as well as your best description of the space, gallery name, or gallery number. Good luck!
- WEEK5：SEMINAR/WORKSHOP TANGIBLE INTERFACE + EDUCATIONAL NARRATIVE – Song on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Yvonne Jahnke on From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Caspar David Friedrich
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Jean-Honoré Fragonard, The Shepherdess
- RT @MSkinnerEvents: Ready for some yoga! @MilwaukeeArt Thanks #PNC for the extra #yoga mat! - 1 day ago
- Nearly 250 happy yogis joined us this morning for Yoga @ the Museum! https://t.co/NMI5xoqqvE - 1 day ago
- RT @SarahHauer: Gift to @MilwaukeeArt: 500+ Jules Chéret works and associate curator of print and drawings For @journalsentinel https://t.c… - 2 days ago
- RT @BizTimesMedia: Wiechmanns to donate collection of French poster art to Art Museum biztimes.com/2017/01/13/wie… https://t.co/Bpt9ce7QMg - 2 days ago
- RT @sandymaxx: #TheArtsPage goes on location at @MilwaukeeArt Museum. Watch/DVR SAT JAN 14 at 11A on @MilwPBS Ch36 https://t.co/DqgQ5CTNLT - 2 days ago