- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Questions of Provenance–An Introduction
- From the Collection–Christopher Dresser, Pitcher and Claret Jug
- From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–G. H. van Hengel, Jr., Chandelier
- From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Augustus III, King of Poland
- Story Time in the Galleries is on this Saturday! bit.ly/1blrhHn http://t.co/4mBYrqXMNM - 4 hours ago
- RT @jisimnz: 21 more days!!! @MilwaukeeArt http://t.co/05RtHMqw0o - 7 hours ago
- RT @OKeeffe_Jim: Nightfall on #Milwaukee. #MilwaukeeArtMuseum #art #SantiagoCalatrava #Soleil #sunset http://t.co/QQPpD5E9UD - 7 hours ago
- RT @janetgourley: #tbt a few weeks ago #spring in #Milwaukee #mke @MilwaukeeArt http://t.co/rDnpkkovDu - 17 hours ago
- RT @tamiramadsen: @TomHeldMBJ @MilwaukeeArt So excited for this exhibit. Van Gogh is my favorite artist. - 21 hours ago
30 Encounters with 30 Americans is a ten week blog series showcasing the perspectives of thirty visitors to the Milwaukee Art Museum’s 30 Americans exhibition (June 14 – September 8, 2013). Read about the experiences of these visitors–from couples to … Continue reading