- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Find out how you can become an integral part of the Milwaukee Art Museum team! bit.ly/1FYZlWP #NationalVolunteerWeek - 21 hours ago
- Looking to impress Mom this Mother's Day? Try with brunch at Cafe Calatrava! mam.org/calendar/event… - 1 day ago
- RT @GeraldHyler: We're having a great time! Thanks Northwestern Mutual! #mamafterdark http://t.co/AZThH72ffG - 1 day ago
- RT @nateimigIT: Great turnout for #MAMafterdark. Awesome to see such a diverse crowd, too. Thanks Diverse & Risilient!! http://t.co/2unC9if… - 1 day ago
- RT @cityofmilwaukee: Wings up @MilwaukeeArt Museum After Dark. http://t.co/JX5p0YkNyX - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: works on paper
Tired of winter yet? Wait, it’s February in Wisconsin–that’s probably a silly question. Even if you’ve had enough, the Milwaukee Art Museum’s current display of works on paper from the Collection, Winter in Color, might make you take another look … Continue reading
A new exhibition Art in the Streets is on view April 17 to August 8, 2011 at the Museum of Contemporary Art (Los Angeles). The exhibition is the first major U.S. museum survey of graffiti and street art and it features an … Continue reading