- Chelsea Emelie Kelly on MAM Behind the Scenes: Tanya Paul, Curator of European Art
- John Van Uxem on MAM Behind the Scenes: Tanya Paul, Curator of European Art
- The Woodgatherer in my memory, and on a bag! | My CMS on The Woodgatherer in my memory, and on a bag!
- Christina Zawadiwsky on MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Eric Boehle, Comptroller
- Chelsea Emelie Kelly on From the Collection–MMPI (Self-Portrait in Yellow) by Tony Oursler
- Reflections of an Intern: Exploring the Milwaukee Art Museum
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Brigid Globensky, Senior Director of Education and Programs
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Eric Boehle, Comptroller
- From the Collection–Taxi Ride to Sarah’s Studio by Jim Campbell
- MAM Behind the Scenes: Tanya Paul, Curator of European Art
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: wisconsin
Tired of winter yet? Wait, it’s February in Wisconsin–that’s probably a silly question. Even if you’ve had enough, the Milwaukee Art Museum’s current display of works on paper from the Collection, Winter in Color, might make you take another look … Continue reading
One cannot walk through the doors of the Milwaukee Art Museum without taking in a colorful burst of Dale Chihuly’s glass artwork. The Museum’s Isola di San Giacomo in Palude Chandelier II (at left) is one of the most popular works … Continue reading
Want to know what energizes an art museum staff, beyond knowing that we share a world-class art collection with almost 400,000 people a year? Believe it or not, for the Milwaukee Art Museum staff it was a coloring contest. Of … Continue reading
The year 2012 is considered the 50th anniversary of the American Studio Glass movement. The anniversary is being celebrated with exhibitions and events across the country, organized in large part by the Art Alliance for Contemporary Glass. The Milwaukee Art … Continue reading