- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection–On the Eve of Her Wedding by Antonio Mancini
- Christina Zawadiwsky on Happy Birthday, Frida Kahlo!
- Susan Eiden on From the Collection–Possum Trot
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: War Memorial
Because he was a tattoo artist, Amund Dietzel’s most valuable works will eventually disappear by nature of his canvas. The Museum’s Tattoo: Flash Art of Amund Dietzel exhibits photographs, equipment and designs of Dietzel’s work. In this interview, Harold Wright, … Continue reading
One of my favorite film gems in the Museum’s audio-visual archive is rare film footage of the institution’s changing location and architecture. This film–soundless, in black and white, circa 1957–features the Layton Art Gallery, the Milwaukee Art Institute, and the … Continue reading