- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Admission to see #InspiringBeauty is just $10 through the end of April! - 18 hours ago
- RT @janetgourley: Congratulations to the @MIAD_edu students for presenting today @MilwaukeeArt! http://t.co/fQHo4zyQOv - 1 day ago
- On view now through May 31st at Jewish Museum Milwaukee! http://t.co/fvYw2bpbnH - 1 day ago
- RT @janetgourley: Preview next summer's Thomas Hart Benton show @milwaukeeart 5/7/15 6:15pm @metmuseum's Randy Griffey re #BentonMural htt… - 1 day ago
- #HBD Willem De Kooning! Willem De Kooning Untitled, ca. 1970. Oil on paper mounted on canvas. bit.ly/1HnShBH http://t.co/rPC8fJOnCR - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Wafaa Bilal
I love that the Milwaukee Art Museum doesn’t shy away from controversial contemporary artists. You might remember a work in the Museum’s Collection Galleries by Wafaa Bilal and Shawn Lawson that was temporarily installed in the Museum’s Impressionism Gallery in 2007: the Bar at the Folies Bergère … Continue reading