- Chelsea Emelie Kelly on MAM Behind the Scenes: Tanya Paul, Curator of European Art
- John Van Uxem on MAM Behind the Scenes: Tanya Paul, Curator of European Art
- The Woodgatherer in my memory, and on a bag! | My CMS on The Woodgatherer in my memory, and on a bag!
- Christina Zawadiwsky on MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Eric Boehle, Comptroller
- Chelsea Emelie Kelly on From the Collection–MMPI (Self-Portrait in Yellow) by Tony Oursler
- Reflections of an Intern: Exploring the Milwaukee Art Museum
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Brigid Globensky, Senior Director of Education and Programs
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Eric Boehle, Comptroller
- From the Collection–Taxi Ride to Sarah’s Studio by Jim Campbell
- MAM Behind the Scenes: Tanya Paul, Curator of European Art
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Vogel von Vogelstein
In 2006, when the Milwaukee Art Museum organized the exhibition Biedermeier: The Invention of Simplicity, it established itself as a center of study for the Beidermeier style that was popular in Central and Northern Europe from about 1815 to 1835. … Continue reading
In 1988, the Milwaukee Art Museum purchased a painting by Carl Christian Vogel von Vogelstein, one of the most important German portraitists of the early 19th century. Up until that point, most of the paintings in the Museum’s German collection … Continue reading