- Christina Zawadiwsky on Jules Bastien-Lepage and the Newlyn School
- karliwurzelbacher on Mr. Layton’s Gallery–The Salon-Style Hang
- Karen Thaker on School Programs: Young Minds Create!
- Found: Local Milwaukee Artist - CURIO LOVE on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Beth Eaton Pottery
- What is the Difference Between Ceramic and Pottery?Handmade Pottery with Soulful Ceramics on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- Behind the scenes of #OfHeavenandEarth facebook.com/media/set/?set… - 1 hour ago
- RT @MarkKassMBJ: Vote today: @MilwaukeeArt, @sprecherbrewery, @George_Webb battle in 2nd round of #BrandMadnessMBJ bizjournals.com/milwaukee/blog… v… - 4 hours ago
- RT @MKEBizJournal: 2nd round #BrandMadnessMBJ starts today. Vote now: @MilwaukeeArt vs. @sprecherbrewery, @bartolottas vs. Sendiks http://t… - 4 hours ago
- #DOMKE tours continue today @MilwaukeeArt from 12-4. #free @HistoricMKE - 1 day ago
- Good luck @KomenSEWI racers! - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: visitor experience
At the entrance to the permanent collection galleries at the Milwaukee Art Museum, you’ll find something new as of December 2013: what we affectionately call in-house our “Prototyping Pedestal.” So what exactly is it?