- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- #HBD Joan Miró! Joan Miró, The King's Jester (Le Fou Du Roi), 1926. Oil, pencil and charcoal on canvas. http://t.co/74WjX4FvhR - 15 hours ago
- Creating more than clothing? Learn about the role designers play in making a social impact: bit.ly/1JZB9C8 http://t.co/RZMVtpvImT - 18 hours ago
- Did you strike a pose in the photo booth at #MAMAfterDark Be Y.O.U. Friday night? on.fb.me/1G0HfOS http://t.co/Es1og12FeG - 20 hours ago
- Are you following @milwaukeeart on @instagram? bit.ly/1CV2QaA - 23 hours ago
- RT @ContraryMary: Had so much fun last night @MilwaukeeArt’s #MAMafterdark! http://t.co/16YXs0SplB - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Tom McGlauchlin
The year 2012 is considered the 50th anniversary of the American Studio Glass movement. The anniversary is being celebrated with exhibitions and events across the country, organized in large part by the Art Alliance for Contemporary Glass. The Milwaukee Art … Continue reading