- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Juan Pablo Ruiz on Slow Art–Bouguereau’s Homer and His Guide
- FINAL WEEKS! #OfHeavenandEarth closes in 2 weeks @MilwaukeeArt mam.org/of-heaven-and-… - 1 day ago
- For a complete listing of holiday hours @MilwaukeeArt visit mam.org/info/pressroom… - 1 day ago
- It's #SuperSaturday! Shop online at @MilwaukeeArt #MuseumStore to find unique treasures and avoid the crowds! store.mam.org/Content/16.htm - 2 days ago
- Live Music all season long @MilwaukeeArt mam.org/calendar/event… - 2 days ago
- RT @onmilwaukee: 100 #Milwaukee gift ideas: ow.ly/GcclG ow.ly/i/80H7n #gotyoucovered @MilwaukeeArt Membership no. 28! - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: teensinmuseums
On one of the last warm days in October, I led sixteen teens into the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Postcards from America: Milwaukee exhibition. This blog post is a description of our experience spending one hour together looking at a single … Continue reading
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading