- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Please join in this very special event on Saturday, March 14. mam.org/calendar/event… @trevorpaglen - 1 hour ago
- Check out the photos from MAM After Dark: Frostbite Ball! #MAMafterdark flickr.com/photos/mkeart/… - 2 hours ago
- #CafeCalatrava Chef Micah shared a great spring recipe on @WISN12News today. What wine pairs well with rabbit? m.wisn.com/news/making-me… - 1 day ago
- Take a break and enjoy the film "Mahogany" today at 2 p.m. #free with @MilwaukeeArt admission mam.org/calendar/event… - 1 day ago
- Getting married soon? Say hi to the @MilwaukeeArt team at tomorrow's Magnificent Bride event at the @PfisterHotel. milwaukeesmagnificentbride.com/info.html - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Teens
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading
How does one respond to a show like 30 Americans, which raises so many contemporary issues about identity, place and culture? How does this exhibition fit into a city that at first glance is all about motorcycles, baseball, and beer? … Continue reading
As the weather slowly became warmer and final assignments had come and gone, the summer of 2013 slyly crept upon me and I still had no idea as to what I would spend my time doing. So many of my … Continue reading
The first time I saw the Milwaukee Art Museum I was in awe. The huge wings and the stark white building against the lake made the Museum seem like a weird foreign castle that I wanted to explore and get … Continue reading