- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Questions of Provenance–An Introduction
- From the Collection–Christopher Dresser, Pitcher and Claret Jug
- From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–G. H. van Hengel, Jr., Chandelier
- From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Augustus III, King of Poland
- RT @jettingaround: Inside one of the coolest buildings in the USA: @MilwaukeeArt, designed by Spain's Calatrava. #Milwaukee #BlogHouse http… - 11 hours ago
- New Blog Post: Questions of Provenance–An Introduction bit.ly/1J2wmkp http://t.co/oIQJWuM2Oa - 15 hours ago
- Recently engaged? @WomanGetting review calls Milwaukee Art Museum an, "architecturally stunning" venue. bit.ly/1PKo5r5 - 19 hours ago
- Part two of the Bradley Collection lecture series continues tomorrow at 1:30. bit.ly/1EuZGd8 http://t.co/N0XvSpnirK - 1 day ago
- The Museum is open today—and now every Monday, 10 a.m.–5 p.m., through Labor Day! - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Teens
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading
How does one respond to a show like 30 Americans, which raises so many contemporary issues about identity, place and culture? How does this exhibition fit into a city that at first glance is all about motorcycles, baseball, and beer? … Continue reading
As the weather slowly became warmer and final assignments had come and gone, the summer of 2013 slyly crept upon me and I still had no idea as to what I would spend my time doing. So many of my … Continue reading