- Christina Zawadiwsky on Jules Bastien-Lepage and the Newlyn School
- karliwurzelbacher on Mr. Layton’s Gallery–The Salon-Style Hang
- Karen Thaker on School Programs: Young Minds Create!
- Found: Local Milwaukee Artist - CURIO LOVE on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Beth Eaton Pottery
- What is the Difference Between Ceramic and Pottery?Handmade Pottery with Soulful Ceramics on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- RT @ljhighby: Second round of #BrandMadness! @MilwaukeeArt, @Sprecherbrewery, @George_Webb, @bartolottas and more battling it out! http://t… - 12 hours ago
- RT @MarkKassMBJ: 2nd round #BrandMadnessMBJ starts today. Vote now: @MilwaukeeArt vs. @sprecherbrewery, @bartolottas vs. Sendiks http://t.c… - 13 hours ago
- Behind the scenes of #OfHeavenandEarth facebook.com/media/set/?set… - 15 hours ago
- RT @MarkKassMBJ: Vote today: @MilwaukeeArt, @sprecherbrewery, @George_Webb battle in 2nd round of #BrandMadnessMBJ bizjournals.com/milwaukee/blog… v… - 18 hours ago
- RT @MKEBizJournal: 2nd round #BrandMadnessMBJ starts today. Vote now: @MilwaukeeArt vs. @sprecherbrewery, @bartolottas vs. Sendiks http://t… - 18 hours ago
Tag Archives: Teens
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading
How does one respond to a show like 30 Americans, which raises so many contemporary issues about identity, place and culture? How does this exhibition fit into a city that at first glance is all about motorcycles, baseball, and beer? … Continue reading
As the weather slowly became warmer and final assignments had come and gone, the summer of 2013 slyly crept upon me and I still had no idea as to what I would spend my time doing. So many of my … Continue reading