- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection–On the Eve of Her Wedding by Antonio Mancini
- Christina Zawadiwsky on Happy Birthday, Frida Kahlo!
- Susan Eiden on From the Collection–Possum Trot
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
- RT @RobynVining: Preview for #crystalandadam2015 'a @milwaukeeart museum wedding! Shot with mrsdubya and @dhtuan81 and… https://t.co/FMeule… - 3 hours ago
- “What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?” – Vincent Van Gogh. #VanGoghToPollock bit.ly/1Q3eI5Z - 4 hours ago
- RT @MKEArtsBoard: Sneak peek at teen interns' work with the ArtXpress program at the Milwaukee Art Museum, inspired by the current... http… - 4 hours ago
- RT @carellanog: I'm at @MilwaukeeArt Museum in Milwaukee, WI swarmapp.com/c/9485B4T4Wwp http://t.co/8JQVBFXZ1J - 7 hours ago
- Read about five things that make Milwaukee unique to anywhere else! (Hint: the Museum is one of them.) bit.ly/1LOynDL - 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: Teen Programs
It’s my pleasure to share the work of the teen interns in this semester’s Satellite High School Program. Fifteen students from all around Milwaukee spent a semester exploring and discussing art, touring elementary school students, going behind the scenes, speaking … Continue reading
I’m very grateful to have been a part of the Satellite High School Program here at the Milwaukee Art Museum as a college intern. Under the direction of Chelsea Kelly, Manager of Digital Learning, I participated in object studies, museum … Continue reading
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!
On one of the last warm days in October, I led sixteen teens into the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Postcards from America: Milwaukee exhibition. This blog post is a description of our experience spending one hour together looking at a single … Continue reading
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading