- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Questions of Provenance–An Introduction
- From the Collection–Christopher Dresser, Pitcher and Claret Jug
- From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–G. H. van Hengel, Jr., Chandelier
- From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Augustus III, King of Poland
- LFOA is right around the corner! Learn more about this year's jury-selected artists: bit.ly/1J2JZAa http://t.co/c272ERstWW - 5 hours ago
- MEMBERS: This is the last weekend to your swap membership! bit.ly/1d4J2v6 - 1 day ago
- Story Time in the Galleries is on this Saturday! bit.ly/1blrhHn http://t.co/4mBYrqXMNM - 1 day ago
- RT @jisimnz: 21 more days!!! @MilwaukeeArt http://t.co/05RtHMqw0o - 1 day ago
- RT @OKeeffe_Jim: Nightfall on #Milwaukee. #MilwaukeeArtMuseum #art #SantiagoCalatrava #Soleil #sunset http://t.co/QQPpD5E9UD - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Teen Programs
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!
On one of the last warm days in October, I led sixteen teens into the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Postcards from America: Milwaukee exhibition. This blog post is a description of our experience spending one hour together looking at a single … Continue reading
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
There’s a reason why the summer teen program at the Milwaukee Art Museum is called ArtXpress. In less than a month, a group of sixteen high school students came together to absorb the current Kandinsky: A Retrospective exhibition, digest the … Continue reading