- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- RT @BaderGiving: #MKE legends gather to celebrate the legendary Vel Phillips at @MilwaukeeArt : ht.ly/IeLTC Catch the broadcast … - 18 hours ago
- Sneak Peek inside the installation for #InspiringBeauty youtu.be/Itjs1LjSeMs - 1 day ago
- RT @BobbyOnMKEcom: Here's an illustrated update of the construction progress @MilwaukeeArt Museum: onmilwaukee.com/ent/articles/m… http://t.co/Mevwg… - 1 day ago
- RT @onmilwaukee: Get an exclusive first look how the construction is coming along at @MilwaukeeArt: buff.ly/1KbxWOr http://t.co/qXI… - 1 day ago
- RT @sashasinclair: #HangoutwithArt: youtu.be/Tq4GqEOdDsc via @YouTube Free #art course online from @MilwaukeeArt - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Teen Programs
On one of the last warm days in October, I led sixteen teens into the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Postcards from America: Milwaukee exhibition. This blog post is a description of our experience spending one hour together looking at a single … Continue reading
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
There’s a reason why the summer teen program at the Milwaukee Art Museum is called ArtXpress. In less than a month, a group of sixteen high school students came together to absorb the current Kandinsky: A Retrospective exhibition, digest the … Continue reading
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading