- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- RT @StaceyJAlways: @PEARLS4TeenGirl @MilwaukeeArt #fashionmatters http://t.co/2RIAoCRCdD - 14 hours ago
- RT @lacicoppins: Students learning that #fashionmatters @MilwaukeeArt with educators from @FirstStage and docent tours! http://t.co/5r1Cwx2… - 14 hours ago
- Please join in this very special event on Saturday, March 14. mam.org/calendar/event… @trevorpaglen - 17 hours ago
- Check out the photos from MAM After Dark: Frostbite Ball! #MAMafterdark flickr.com/photos/mkeart/… - 18 hours ago
- #CafeCalatrava Chef Micah shared a great spring recipe on @WISN12News today. What wine pairs well with rabbit? m.wisn.com/news/making-me… - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Summer of CHINA
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
What do you think of when I say rocks? Probably not much of consequence. Rocks scattered on the ground, surrounded by grass and dirt. Perhaps lining a path somewhere. Maybe caught in your shoe. Rocks are not a huge part … Continue reading
If you need an excuse for cake, Thomas Chippendale would have celebrated his 293rd birthday today. Indulge and then come to the Museum’s American Collections Galleries on the Lower Level and appreciate several sumptuous forms of “Chippendale” style furniture. Chippendale was … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.
On Thursday, May 26, the Museum will host a discussion about the controversy surrounding the Smithsonian’s National Portrait Gallery’s exhibition Hide/Seek: Difference and Desire in American Portraiture at 7:30 p.m. in Lubar Auditorium. The discussion will focus on the removal … Continue reading