- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Summer of CHINA
Summer has hit Milwaukee with a big whollop of hot and humid, but the Milwaukee Art Museum is cool, so bring the family down and enjoy. Kids 12 and under get in free everyday. This week the Museum plays host to a … Continue reading
Welcome to another sweltering week in Milwaukee, with big things happening at the Museum. Have you seen the latest installation in the Summer of CHINA series? It’s called Contemporary Chinese Warriors and it’s by Chinese artist Yue Minjun. The 26 satirical … Continue reading
The Chipstone Foundation recently opened its Summer of China exhibition: Way of the Dragon: The Chinoiserie Style, 1710-1830, which will be on view until November 6. I sat down with the show’s curator, Kate Smith, to discuss the concept of … Continue reading
Happy Fourth of July from the Milwaukee Art Museum. The Museum is open Monday, July 4 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission for active military and their families is free. We hope you include the Museum in your Independence … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading