- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- RT @artcity: The Milwaukee Art Museum addition. http://t.co/QV0UZ1AOG7 - 40 minutes ago
- Join @mam_courses today at 1p.m. for a #LIVE chat on art and culture: bit.ly/1aOErvj - 3 hours ago
- RT @MAM_Chelsea: New Blog Post: From the Collection–George Vicat Cole, At Arundel, Sussex bit.ly/1DcBuwP @MilwaukeeArt Museum - 3 hours ago
- #HBD Joan Miró! Joan Miró, The King's Jester (Le Fou Du Roi), 1926. Oil, pencil and charcoal on canvas. http://t.co/74WjX4FvhR - 19 hours ago
- Creating more than clothing? Learn about the role designers play in making a social impact: bit.ly/1JZB9C8 http://t.co/RZMVtpvImT - 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: soap
While browsing the Museum’s 120+ year history and its more than 3,500 exhibitions, patterns reflecting shifts in cultural taste, local craft, and major world events, are apparent. History also reveals patterns that sidestep the obvious cultural or historical narrative to … Continue reading