- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- RT @janetgourley: Congratulations to the @MIAD_edu students for presenting today @MilwaukeeArt! http://t.co/fQHo4zyQOv - 15 hours ago
- On view now through May 31st at Jewish Museum Milwaukee! http://t.co/fvYw2bpbnH - 17 hours ago
- RT @janetgourley: Preview next summer's Thomas Hart Benton show @milwaukeeart 5/7/15 6:15pm @metmuseum's Randy Griffey re #BentonMural htt… - 21 hours ago
- #HBD Willem De Kooning! Willem De Kooning Untitled, ca. 1970. Oil on paper mounted on canvas. bit.ly/1HnShBH http://t.co/rPC8fJOnCR - 21 hours ago
- Discover Kohl's Art Generation Weekend Family Programs @MilwaukeeArt: bit.ly/1blrhHn http://t.co/5d3Tu2MAic - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Satellite High School Program
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading
This past semester, I was fortunate enough to have a talented, dedicated art education student named Jessica Janzer interning as a teaching assistant for the Satellite High School Program. Jessica worked hard every Thursday and Friday on all of the … Continue reading