- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Getting married soon? Say hi to the @MilwaukeeArt team at tomorrow's Magnificent Bride event at the @PfisterHotel. milwaukeesmagnificentbride.com/info.html - 8 hours ago
- RT @M3ghatr0n: @tmj4 speaking with @lacicoppins about #FashionMatters @MilwaukeeArt today. Check it out tonight at 6 and 10. http://t.co/tT… - 8 hours ago
- Stop in and shop today at the Used Book Sale mam.org/calendar/event… - 13 hours ago
- The Kohl's Art Generation Studio offers up #free #FamilyFun all weekend long, 10-4. - 16 hours ago
- #InspiringBeauty isn't the only fashion frenzy in the news wired.com/2015/02/scienc… - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Satellite High School Program
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading
This past semester, I was fortunate enough to have a talented, dedicated art education student named Jessica Janzer interning as a teaching assistant for the Satellite High School Program. Jessica worked hard every Thursday and Friday on all of the … Continue reading