- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- #InspiringBeauty isn't the only fashion frenzy in the news wired.com/2015/02/scienc… - 1 hour ago
- RT @TheFringeUWM: Have you seen the Ebony Fashion Fair at the @MilwaukeeArt Museum yet? uwmpost.com/fringe/celebra… - 2 hours ago
- Share your own #EbonyFashionFair experiences mam.org/inspiring-beau… - 3 hours ago
- RT @SocialRugratMKE: Story Time in the Galleries TOMORROW @MilwaukeeArt bit.ly/1vyqsAT http://t.co/MmveJXZcrV - 5 hours ago
- RT @janetgourley: Eunice Johnson: Fashion's First Afro-Surrealist 6:15PM Tonight Sponsored by Contemporary Art Society #InspiringBeauty htt… - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Santiago Calatrava
Picture this: You’re watching the wings open on the Museum’s Quadracci Pavilion and you realize you hear music… Ever wonder who is behind its creation? I have! The answer is the talented Kris Martinez, Interactive Designer at the Museum. Below, … Continue reading
This spring, the Milwaukee Art Museum partnered with The A.V. Club Milwaukee to sponsor a design contest for a new line of T-shirts to be sold in the Museum Store. The contest prompted the designers with the question “What does … Continue reading
The Museum Collection contains endless stories. Our paintings hold narratives of mythological legends; decorative art objects tell us of life way-back-when; contemporary art puts our finger on the pulse of what is going on now. But have you ever traced … Continue reading