- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Flower Power. #BeautyInBloom http://t.co/RWzG5bCIQD - 1 hour ago
- RT @janetgourley: This AM: my gardens vs mam.org/bloom gardens. #BeautyInBloom 3/26-29, 2015 http://t.co/DLlFS1UFED - 1 hour ago
- A BIG thank you to our #BeautyinBloom sponsors! http://t.co/54AXJt44g1 - 3 hours ago
- RT @LangemoFox6: Cooking with Spring ingredients @MilwaukeeArt for Beauty in Bloom at 8:55 on @fox6wakeup http://t.co/9mFsbu5ZxL - 3 hours ago
- Coming up on @fox6now with @LangemoFox6, learn about the complimentary hair & makeup services at #BeautyinBloom! http://t.co/2xZt69OroG - 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: Santiago Calatrava
Picture this: You’re watching the wings open on the Museum’s Quadracci Pavilion and you realize you hear music… Ever wonder who is behind its creation? I have! The answer is the talented Kris Martinez, Interactive Designer at the Museum. Below, … Continue reading
This spring, the Milwaukee Art Museum partnered with The A.V. Club Milwaukee to sponsor a design contest for a new line of T-shirts to be sold in the Museum Store. The contest prompted the designers with the question “What does … Continue reading
The Museum Collection contains endless stories. Our paintings hold narratives of mythological legends; decorative art objects tell us of life way-back-when; contemporary art puts our finger on the pulse of what is going on now. But have you ever traced … Continue reading