- Juan Pablo Ruiz on Slow Art–Bouguereau’s Homer and His Guide
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2 | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Teens Discuss Postcards from America
- James Hucke on Lewandowski’s Mosaic Mural at the Milwaukee County War Memorial Center
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections & Cultural Institutions | Art Museum Teaching on Teens Discuss Postcards from America
- Gerald Braden on From Museum Storage–Elihu Vedder’s “Star of Bethlehem”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Rubens Peale
In the American Collections of the Milwaukee Art Museum is an example of the long-standing artistic tradition, the still life painting. Apple and Two Pears on a Pewter Plate (1861) by Rubens Peale, speaks both to the history of the … Continue reading