- Christina Zawadiwsky on Jules Bastien-Lepage and the Newlyn School
- karliwurzelbacher on Mr. Layton’s Gallery–The Salon-Style Hang
- Karen Thaker on School Programs: Young Minds Create!
- Found: Local Milwaukee Artist - CURIO LOVE on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Beth Eaton Pottery
- What is the Difference Between Ceramic and Pottery?Handmade Pottery with Soulful Ceramics on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- RT @SocialRugratMKE: ☆ @MilwaukeeArt Kohl’s Art Generation Open Studio TOMORROW bit.ly/1lC8l9Q http://t.co/AD2fe34o0o - 21 hours ago
- Happy Birthday to Mark di Suvero! Which work in the @MilwaukeeArt collection is his? - 1 day ago
- Good luck to our friends @PfisterHotel and @IronHorseHotel in #BrandMadnessMBJ bizjournals.com/milwaukee/blog… - 1 day ago
- Happening tonight! mam.org/calendar/event… @UWM - 1 day ago
- Two @MilwaukeeArt sponsors - @Palermos_Pizza and Kohl's have advanced in #BrandMadnessMBJ. @MKEBizJournal ow.ly/BDOYi - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: reflective practice
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading