- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Bal du Lac is right around the corner. mam.org/calendar/event… http://t.co/2Sz8t1TXkq - 5 hours ago
- RT @NineSixTwo: I'm pretty sure I just spotted @mariabamfoo at the Milwaukee Art Museum - 6 hours ago
- RT @mariabamfoo: Milwaukee! You have a breastfeeding capsule in your airport! And an art museum shaped like a seagull w/ gorgeous Ebony fas… - 6 hours ago
- RT @SocialRugratMKE: ▹ @MilwaukeeArt Target First Free Thursday TOMORROW bit.ly/RaUM4K http://t.co/VjbsLW4xxT - 9 hours ago
- RT @BobbyOnMKEcom: Finally! @MilwaukeeArt Museum has decided to embrace the orange DiSuvero sculpture. http://t.co/HVT86a5fUP - 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: reflective practice
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading