- Christina Zawadiwsky on Happy Birthday, Frida Kahlo!
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Ancient Greek Vases
- Questions of Provenance—Nazi-era Germany | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on A Time When Modern Was “Degenerate”
- RT @Josh_MaxwellM: Milwaukee Love.👦🏾 @VisitMKE @TravelWI @MilwaukeeArt @MarquetteU http://t.co/3m9e1yCVu8 - 5 hours ago
- RT @visitmilwaukee: Yoga @ the @MilwaukeeArt this weekend! bit.ly/1dKvgxE - 5 hours ago
- There's still time to win a year's membership to the Milwaukee Art Museum. Upload a photo of you… instagram.com/p/42TEQkn9zw/ - 5 hours ago
- Come see Café Calatrava Executive Chef Micah Kaufman at Bastille Days, for a demonstration of a French-inspired dish. bit.ly/1Thh1QP - 6 hours ago
- #HBD to Marc Chagall, born today in 1887. See this early modernist's work in #VanGoghToPollock! @… instagram.com/p/42EtPkH95s/ - 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: reflective practice
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading