- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- RT @BaderGiving: #MKE legends gather to celebrate the legendary Vel Phillips at @MilwaukeeArt : ht.ly/IeLTC Catch the broadcast … - 15 hours ago
- Sneak Peek inside the installation for #InspiringBeauty youtu.be/Itjs1LjSeMs - 22 hours ago
- RT @BobbyOnMKEcom: Here's an illustrated update of the construction progress @MilwaukeeArt Museum: onmilwaukee.com/ent/articles/m… http://t.co/Mevwg… - 1 day ago
- RT @onmilwaukee: Get an exclusive first look how the construction is coming along at @MilwaukeeArt: buff.ly/1KbxWOr http://t.co/qXI… - 1 day ago
- RT @sashasinclair: #HangoutwithArt: youtu.be/Tq4GqEOdDsc via @YouTube Free #art course online from @MilwaukeeArt - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: prints
Through January 13, 2013, the Milwaukee Art Museum will have on display 48 fantastic paintings by some of the most important artists in history. Rembrandt, Van Dyck, Gainsborough: Treasures from the Kenwood House, London is a great opportunity to see … Continue reading
The Museum’s current exhibition Posters of Paris: Toulouse-Lautrec and his Contemporaries features a number of posters by Pierre Bonnard (French, 1867-1947)—including the fantastic France-Champagne lithograph, a work that inspired the master Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec to make ground-breaking posters. Did you … Continue reading
Even though the exhibition Posters of Paris: Toulouse-Lautrec & His Contemporaries may be billed as a fine art retrospective, it also serves as the largest and most extensive graphic design exhibition Milwaukee has ever seen. Featuring posters from the turn … Continue reading
Last week I had the opportunity to drop in on a new event at the Museum. It was a one-hour exhibition featuring “Winter Scenes Across the Ages” from the prints and drawings collection. It was a perfect winter day, all … Continue reading