- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: News
Frank Lloyd Wright has closed, to record weekend crowds, and now we look forward to the Museum’s Summer of CHINA, which opens June 11. But more on that later. This week, Members receive double discounts in the Museum Store on … Continue reading
A new exhibition Art in the Streets is on view April 17 to August 8, 2011 at the Museum of Contemporary Art (Los Angeles). The exhibition is the first major U.S. museum survey of graffiti and street art and it features an … Continue reading
It’s the final weeks of Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century, so if you haven’t seen it yet, get to the Museum soon! There’s an Express Talk on FLW Thursday, April 28 at noon. On Sunday, May … Continue reading
Spring has officially arrived, and that means it is time for Art in Bloom at the Museum. This year’s event runs Thursday, March 31 through Sunday, April 3 and includes old favorites and new surprises. This year’s event features the … Continue reading
This week, the Museum opens two new exhibitions and hosts its monthly MAM After Dark event. Plus lectures, gallery talks, and more. On Thursday, March 10, the Chipstone Foundation opens The New Materiality: Digital Dialogues at the Boundaries of Contemporary … Continue reading