- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Check out our 2015 #BeautyinBloom winners! mam.org/bloom/pastdesi… - 34 minutes ago
- RT @CitiesAndEyes: Morning at @MilwaukeeArt #museum: lots of flowers + fantastic exhibition on @EBONYMag and black #fashion http://t.co/jGL… - 5 hours ago
- RT @hometownest: So excited to be enjoying spring and supporting local artists @MilwaukeeArt #beautyinbloom #spring - 5 hours ago
- RT @janetgourley: So much for families to do @MilwaukeeArt! Check it all out here: mam.org/artgeneration/ #MuseumWeek #familyMW http://t.co… - 6 hours ago
- RT @CMPerceptions: The lecture starts soon! Join us at the @MilwaukeeArt Museum's #BeautyInBloom #ARTLife http://t.co/d6blYbRymg - 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: News
Welcome to another sweltering week in Milwaukee, with big things happening at the Museum. Have you seen the latest installation in the Summer of CHINA series? It’s called Contemporary Chinese Warriors and it’s by Chinese artist Yue Minjun. The 26 satirical … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.
On Thursday, May 26, the Museum will host a discussion about the controversy surrounding the Smithsonian’s National Portrait Gallery’s exhibition Hide/Seek: Difference and Desire in American Portraiture at 7:30 p.m. in Lubar Auditorium. The discussion will focus on the removal … Continue reading