- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection–On the Eve of Her Wedding by Antonio Mancini
- Christina Zawadiwsky on Happy Birthday, Frida Kahlo!
- Susan Eiden on From the Collection–Possum Trot
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
- RT @360Magazine: RT @360Magazine: @MilwaukeeArt Museum is one of the nation's best! @TravelWI @geigerpr … instagram.com/p/5e2OsQktGF/ - 16 hours ago
- RT @milwaukee_lion: .@MilwaukeeArt wut so this is not currently on view i really wanted to see this collection.mam.org/details.php?id… - 16 hours ago
- Sorry, @milwaukee_lion! You'll have to stick around until the galleries reopen in November! #MilwaukeeLion #mkelion twitter.com/milwaukee_lion… - 18 hours ago
- Cafe Calatrava: a hidden gem among local al fresco dining spots. bit.ly/1LO9xnz - 19 hours ago
- RT @Agitator: Underneath @MilwaukeeArt http://t.co/4qe5BDHuYf - 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: News
Welcome to another sweltering week in Milwaukee, with big things happening at the Museum. Have you seen the latest installation in the Summer of CHINA series? It’s called Contemporary Chinese Warriors and it’s by Chinese artist Yue Minjun. The 26 satirical … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.
On Thursday, May 26, the Museum will host a discussion about the controversy surrounding the Smithsonian’s National Portrait Gallery’s exhibition Hide/Seek: Difference and Desire in American Portraiture at 7:30 p.m. in Lubar Auditorium. The discussion will focus on the removal … Continue reading