- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- These are the FINAL WEEKS of #InspiringBeauty! See it before it's gone. http://t.co/u1GN6oG1xS - 6 hours ago
- RT @artcity: The Milwaukee Art Museum addition. http://t.co/QV0UZ1AOG7 - 7 hours ago
- Join @mam_courses today at 1p.m. for a #LIVE chat on art and culture: bit.ly/1aOErvj - 10 hours ago
- RT @MAM_Chelsea: New Blog Post: From the Collection–George Vicat Cole, At Arundel, Sussex bit.ly/1DcBuwP @MilwaukeeArt Museum - 10 hours ago
- #HBD Joan Miró! Joan Miró, The King's Jester (Le Fou Du Roi), 1926. Oil, pencil and charcoal on canvas. http://t.co/74WjX4FvhR - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Museum Store
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!
On a searingly sun-filled afternoon, I set out on an adventure with my intrepid photographer friend, Meg, seeking the Milwaukee studio where Heather Hambrecht creates her fantastic organic leather handbag line, (h(om)e). We were armed with an address, detailed directions … Continue reading
Written by “Sunny” the Dog You know how sometimes you just need to become a tourist in your own hometown in order to truly appreciate all the wonderful places to go and things to do? Although the Milwaukee Art Museum … Continue reading
If you’ve read curator Mel Buchanan’s posts Painting the Gallery Walls or Layers of Exhibition Paint, you already have a general sense of how an exhibition physically comes together. A lot of those same processes apply to the execution of … Continue reading
This winter, the Art Museum Store has had the good fortune to forge a new and wonderful relationship with an exciting Milwaukee artist, Chrisanne Robertson. Chrisanne worked closely with our Product Development lead, Julia Jackson (you can read my previous … Continue reading