- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection–On the Eve of Her Wedding by Antonio Mancini
- Christina Zawadiwsky on Happy Birthday, Frida Kahlo!
- Susan Eiden on From the Collection–Possum Trot
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
- RT @SteveSanduski: Chief curator Brady Roberts leading a tour of @MilwaukeeArt exhibition of Modern Rebels http://t.co/HAz2Muw9r4 - 1 hour ago
- It is Thursday, which means the Museum is open until 8 p.m. tonight! Stop by after work and see #VanGoghToPollock. bit.ly/1Q3eI5Z - 6 hours ago
- RT @KingKlerlie: Milwaukee Art Museum http://t.co/Hwx9rLoFum - 6 hours ago
- RT @DenisePausback: Milwaukee Art Museum is, itself, a work of art. It sits on the Lake Michigan waterfront. #architecture #MKE http://t.c… - 6 hours ago
- Behind the scenes @milwaukeeart: In November this space will be the new Pop Art Gallery (Come see… instagram.com/p/5xh-N2H9yD/ - 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: Museum Store
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!
On a searingly sun-filled afternoon, I set out on an adventure with my intrepid photographer friend, Meg, seeking the Milwaukee studio where Heather Hambrecht creates her fantastic organic leather handbag line, (h(om)e). We were armed with an address, detailed directions … Continue reading
Written by “Sunny” the Dog You know how sometimes you just need to become a tourist in your own hometown in order to truly appreciate all the wonderful places to go and things to do? Although the Milwaukee Art Museum … Continue reading
If you’ve read curator Mel Buchanan’s posts Painting the Gallery Walls or Layers of Exhibition Paint, you already have a general sense of how an exhibition physically comes together. A lot of those same processes apply to the execution of … Continue reading
This winter, the Art Museum Store has had the good fortune to forge a new and wonderful relationship with an exciting Milwaukee artist, Chrisanne Robertson. Chrisanne worked closely with our Product Development lead, Julia Jackson (you can read my previous … Continue reading