- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Check out our 2015 #BeautyinBloom winners! mam.org/bloom/pastdesi… - 11 hours ago
- RT @CitiesAndEyes: Morning at @MilwaukeeArt #museum: lots of flowers + fantastic exhibition on @EBONYMag and black #fashion http://t.co/jGL… - 16 hours ago
- RT @hometownest: So excited to be enjoying spring and supporting local artists @MilwaukeeArt #beautyinbloom #spring - 16 hours ago
- RT @janetgourley: So much for families to do @MilwaukeeArt! Check it all out here: mam.org/artgeneration/ #MuseumWeek #familyMW http://t.co… - 17 hours ago
- RT @CMPerceptions: The lecture starts soon! Join us at the @MilwaukeeArt Museum's #BeautyInBloom #ARTLife http://t.co/d6blYbRymg - 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: Milwaukee Art Institute
One of my favorite film gems in the Museum’s audio-visual archive is rare film footage of the institution’s changing location and architecture. This film–soundless, in black and white, circa 1957–features the Layton Art Gallery, the Milwaukee Art Institute, and the … Continue reading
We owe it to the awakening interest in art matters and the democratic spirit of the society, which is attempting to make the gallery a valuable asset to every citizen and to inculcate an appreciation of its offerings. –Samuel O. … Continue reading
“Men Who Own Big Libraries: Milwaukeeans Who Delight in Collecting All Manner and Kind of Books” (Milwaukee, Wisconsin, June 18, 1901). A title not to be passed up, wouldn’t you say? Who are these men, you ask? I had to … Continue reading