- Janet Larscheid on Intern Reflections
- Link Roundup: Slow looking | Intersections on On Tim Gunn and Gallery Teaching
- Absurd Creature of the Week: The Curious Case of the Elusive, Slimy Nautilus | Breaking News Pakistan on From the Collection–Nautilus Cup
- Milwaukee Art Museum- Quadracci Pavilion | ID 161 on Refreshed Look for the American Paintings Galleries
- Milwaukee Art Museum- Quadracci Pavilion | ID 161 on The “Write” Stuff
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Midcentury Modernism
Late in 2010 I advocated that the Museum accept a Ray and Charles Eames DCW (“Dining Chair Wood”) into the Permanent Collection. No big surprise there, as this bent plywood chair is the iconic work of two of the most … Continue reading