- Juan Pablo Ruiz on Slow Art–Bouguereau’s Homer and His Guide
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2 | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Teens Discuss Postcards from America
- James Hucke on Lewandowski’s Mosaic Mural at the Milwaukee County War Memorial Center
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections & Cultural Institutions | Art Museum Teaching on Teens Discuss Postcards from America
- Gerald Braden on From Museum Storage–Elihu Vedder’s “Star of Bethlehem”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Messein
Last month, we demystified tin-glazed earthenware while putting it into a historical context. This month, we’ll figure out the magic behind the material that tin-glazed earthenware attempted to fill in for: porcelain. Introduced to Europe from China in the fourteenth … Continue reading