- Milwaukee Art Museum- Quadracci Pavilion | ID 161 on Refreshed Look for the American Paintings Galleries
- Milwaukee Art Museum- Quadracci Pavilion | ID 161 on The “Write” Stuff
- Christine Tanner on From the Collection–Chaïm Soutine’s Children and Geese
- Jhgf on From the Collection – Tiffany gold Tea Service
- Douglas C. James on From the Collection–Byrdcliffe Colony Chest
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Messein
Last month, we demystified tin-glazed earthenware while putting it into a historical context. This month, we’ll figure out the magic behind the material that tin-glazed earthenware attempted to fill in for: porcelain. Introduced to Europe from China in the fourteenth … Continue reading