- Christina Zawadiwsky on Jules Bastien-Lepage and the Newlyn School
- karliwurzelbacher on Mr. Layton’s Gallery–The Salon-Style Hang
- Karen Thaker on School Programs: Young Minds Create!
- Found: Local Milwaukee Artist - CURIO LOVE on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Beth Eaton Pottery
- What is the Difference Between Ceramic and Pottery?Handmade Pottery with Soulful Ceramics on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- Keep the questions coming! RT @AskACurator: I know there are still plenty going strong so don’t feel you have to rush! #AskACurator - 36 minutes ago
- RT @treewife23: @TripAdvisor #museumweek "be the bird" taken at the Milwaukee Art Museum #metalbird #bethebird @MilwaukeeArt http://t.co/oF… - 2 hours ago
- It's #AskACurator Day! Ask anything you want or, Play "Stump the Curators" @MilwaukeeArt - 2 hours ago
- Go #MKE! marquettewire.org/2014/09/16/tri… @mutribune @MarquetteU @visitmilwaukee - 7 hours ago
- It's #AskACurator Day! What questions do you have for @MilwaukeeArt curators Brady, Tanya, Lisa, Brandon, Catherine, and Margaret? - 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: Marcel Breuer
My favorite design objects are those that ring familiar, but also offer a story-telling twist, like Marcel Breuer’s aluminum Chaise Longue No. 313–or Reclining Chair–in our Museum’s permanent collection.