- Chelsea Emelie Kelly on From the Collection–MMPI (Self-Portrait in Yellow) by Tony Oursler
- Christina Zawadiwsky on From the Collection–Taxi Ride to Sarah’s Studio by Jim Campbell
- amateurumpire on From the Collection–MMPI (Self-Portrait in Yellow) by Tony Oursler
- Christina Zawadiwsky on German Tankards and Steins: Part 4—Porcelain
- German Tankards and Steins: Part 4—Porcelain | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Mae E. Demmer Charitable Trust
Milwaukee in the early 1900s was a wealthy city known for its manufacturing—including beer, leather, steam engines, and metal machinery. Milwaukee’s industrialists brought cutting-edge technology to their businesses, and a few brought cutting-edge design into their homes. For a new … Continue reading