- Juan Pablo Ruiz on Slow Art–Bouguereau’s Homer and His Guide
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2 | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Teens Discuss Postcards from America
- James Hucke on Lewandowski’s Mosaic Mural at the Milwaukee County War Memorial Center
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections & Cultural Institutions | Art Museum Teaching on Teens Discuss Postcards from America
- Gerald Braden on From Museum Storage–Elihu Vedder’s “Star of Bethlehem”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Mae E. Demmer Charitable Trust
Milwaukee in the early 1900s was a wealthy city known for its manufacturing—including beer, leather, steam engines, and metal machinery. Milwaukee’s industrialists brought cutting-edge technology to their businesses, and a few brought cutting-edge design into their homes. For a new … Continue reading