- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- RT @MAM_Chelsea: Scholastic Art Awards pieces are being installed @MilwaukeeArt! Amazing work from youth all over WI, opens Feb 7 http://t.… - 16 hours ago
- RT @Inexhibit_mag: From 5 February at @MilwaukeeArt in #Milwaukee the #fashion #exhibition Inspiring Beauty inexhibit.com/marker/milwauk… http://t… - 1 day ago
- RT @MilwBlackInfo: Ebony Fashion Fair at the Milwaukee Art Museum Feb 5 - May 3, 2015 @MilwaukeeArt mam.org/inspiring-beau… http://t.co/5l… - 1 day ago
- It's never too early to think about Valentine's Day! #CafeCalatrava mam.org/calendar/event… - 1 day ago
- Want to know what is happening behind the scenes inside #InspiringBeauty? facebook.com/milwaukeeart instagram.com/milwaukeeart/ - 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Library/Archives
As we approach the opening of Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century (February 12–May 15, 2011) this is the perfect opportunity to highlight one of the library’s most interesting volumes: a first edition of Frank Lloyd Wright: … Continue reading
This afternoon I had to run a quick errand to the Museum’s George Mann Niedecken archives (formerly Prairie Archives) and decided to take a camera, and you blog readers, along for the trip. As we prepare for the upcoming Frank … Continue reading
In response to a recent research request, I stumbled upon a Milwaukee Journal article titled “How Much Is That Braque in the Window?” Who could resist a title like that? I had to read on. The article, dated January 4, … Continue reading
In honor of the upcoming celebration for Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead), I thought I’d share with you one of my favorite rare books in the Museum’s Collection, the Monografía: Las Obras de José Guadalupe Posada, Grabador … Continue reading