- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Which ensemble from #InspiringBeauty is your favorite? bit.ly/1cD13R6 - 3 hours ago
- Find out how you can become an integral part of the Milwaukee Art Museum team! bit.ly/1FYZlWP #NationalVolunteerWeek - 1 day ago
- Looking to impress Mom this Mother's Day? Try with brunch at Cafe Calatrava! mam.org/calendar/event… - 1 day ago
- RT @GeraldHyler: We're having a great time! Thanks Northwestern Mutual! #mamafterdark http://t.co/AZThH72ffG - 1 day ago
- RT @nateimigIT: Great turnout for #MAMafterdark. Awesome to see such a diverse crowd, too. Thanks Diverse & Risilient!! http://t.co/2unC9if… - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: lantern slides
In my last blog post, I shared with you the secrets of a lovely wooden box which contained a collection of glass lantern slides from about 1920. While most of the slides are black and white, a few colorful slides … Continue reading