- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Want to know what is happening behind the scenes inside #InspiringBeauty? facebook.com/milwaukeeart instagram.com/milwaukeeart/ - 17 hours ago
- RT @lacicoppins: Yep! It's coming Inspiring Beauty: 50 Years of Ebony Fashion Fair to @MilwaukeeArt #BlackIsBeautiful http://t.co/jsI4ScwM… - 1 day ago
- RT @MollyCanan: The first 2015 installment of Yoga @ the Museum is tomorrow at 8:15am! Start your Saturday off right @MilwaukeeArt! http://… - 1 day ago
- Tomorrow! omtownyogis.org/page/yoga-the-… - 1 day ago
- Opening in just 2 weeks! #InspiringBeauty mam.org/inspiring-beau… @MilwaukeeArt - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Kohl’s Art Generation
Welcome to yet another busy week at the Museum, especially for kids and Frank Lloyd Wright fans! Just opened, “Just the WRIGHT Size: Designing and Building Small Houses” is the new Kohl’s Art Generation Gallery feature exhibition. Try your hand … Continue reading
This week, the Museum opens two new exhibitions and hosts its monthly MAM After Dark event. Plus lectures, gallery talks, and more. On Thursday, March 10, the Chipstone Foundation opens The New Materiality: Digital Dialogues at the Boundaries of Contemporary … Continue reading
Hi, I’m Kelli, one of the gallery and art preparators working behind the scenes here at the Milwaukee Art Museum. I’m one of the “they” who does what they “do”. If you’ve been to the museum more than once, you’ve … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, and it includes a free admission day! There’s plenty of art and activities for adults and kids alike—you don’t want to miss out. This Thursday, March 3, is another Target Free First Thursday … Continue reading
Get ready: The Museum is launching its first iPod Touch Tour for families on March 12, 2011! It is currently in production. Here’s Ayiana Scott–she is 7 years old and one of our narrators for the A is for Art … Continue reading