- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- From the Collection–Christopher Dresser, Pitcher and Claret Jug
- From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–G. H. van Hengel, Jr., Chandelier
- From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Augustus III, King of Poland
- From the Collection–George Vicat Cole, At Arundel, Sussex
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Kohl’s Art Generation
Written by “Sunny” the Dog You know how sometimes you just need to become a tourist in your own hometown in order to truly appreciate all the wonderful places to go and things to do? Although the Milwaukee Art Museum … Continue reading
The groundhog may have seen his shadow, but the Museum is jumping full steam into spring with its new exhibition, Accidental Genius: Art from the Anthony Petullo Collection. Containing 200 works of modern and contemporary self-taught art from some of … Continue reading
I am so excited to announce that the Kohl’s Art Generation Family iPod Touch Tour is now a free, downloadable app from the iTunes store! If you’ve been to the Museum since March, you probably know about the KAG iPod … Continue reading
Welcome to another sweltering week in Milwaukee, with big things happening at the Museum. Have you seen the latest installation in the Summer of CHINA series? It’s called Contemporary Chinese Warriors and it’s by Chinese artist Yue Minjun. The 26 satirical … Continue reading
Happy Fourth of July from the Milwaukee Art Museum. The Museum is open Monday, July 4 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission for active military and their families is free. We hope you include the Museum in your Independence … Continue reading