- Milwaukee Art Museum- Quadracci Pavilion | ID 161 on Refreshed Look for the American Paintings Galleries
- Milwaukee Art Museum- Quadracci Pavilion | ID 161 on The “Write” Stuff
- Christine Tanner on From the Collection–Chaïm Soutine’s Children and Geese
- Jhgf on From the Collection – Tiffany gold Tea Service
- Douglas C. James on From the Collection–Byrdcliffe Colony Chest
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Jug
Among the Chipstone Foundation’s fine collection of early English pottery stands an startlingly oversized curiosity: what appears to be a 30-inch ironstone tall milk jug, or pitcher. Adorned with rich copper lustre ornamentation and hand-painted flowers, this monumentally scaled object … Continue reading