- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- RT @cityofmilwaukee: Wings up @MilwaukeeArt Museum After Dark. http://t.co/JX5p0YkNyX - 4 hours ago
- RT @kwameshorter: I went to #MAMafterdark and all I got was this button...actually that's pretty cool. http://t.co/8291CkTmVk - 5 hours ago
- RT @wild_alexa: Drinking, art, and free food. Im pretty sure this is what heaven is like #mamafterdark - 5 hours ago
- RT @kkylieslavekk: I made a pretty ridiculous button. #mamafterdark this is neat http://t.co/d7nb2VLI3l - 5 hours ago
- RT @msmilwaukee1: I'm in the house...or rather museum..lol! #mamafterdark - 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: Jim Campbell
It’s not unusual to see the work of an engineer at an art museum–especially here in Milwaukee. From the first step under the stunning Brise Soleil in the Quadracci Pavilion of the Milwaukee Art Museum, it becomes clear that an … Continue reading
Scratching, turntables, bass, melodies, rhythm. Not exactly vocabulary you’re used to hearing about in an art museum, is it? In an experiment with H2O Milwaukee Music/the Peace Propaganda Project, an urban music education organization, we put teens, music educators, and … Continue reading