- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- RT @janetgourley: Join my #upaf Ride for the Arts @MilwaukeeArt team! bit.ly/1xgNn7k password “artride” $5 off if by 4/12! http… - 1 hour ago
- RT @mam_courses: Our live conversation with @BaylorStudio begins in 15 minutes! Join in the #hangoutwithart conversation: http://t.co/NuTZR… - 6 hours ago
- #Free admission and a #free movie premiere!? There is a lot to do on #Free First Thursday! facebook.com/events/6012275… - 6 hours ago
- #MAMAfterDark is back again April 17, partnering with Diverse and Resilient for an epic night of entertainment! mam.org/afterdark/ - 23 hours ago
- #HBD Vincent van Gogh! Can’t wait to see Van Gogh's “La Maison de la Crau" this summer at Van Gogh to Pollock @MilwaukeeArt! - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Interns
Sometimes, when I feel overwhelmed or lost in my own career trajectory, I remind myself that I have paid some serious dues to get my sensibly-heeled foot in the door of the museum world. I licked envelopes at the Hudgens … Continue reading
Since Easter is Sunday, I thought it would be fitting to write an Easter-themed blog post for the occasion. But other than choosing a piece of art depicting the crucifixion of Christ, I wasn’t exactly sure how I could approach … Continue reading
This past semester, I was fortunate enough to have a talented, dedicated art education student named Jessica Janzer interning as a teaching assistant for the Satellite High School Program. Jessica worked hard every Thursday and Friday on all of the … Continue reading
In 2005, as a senior Art History major at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, I worked as an intern for the Museum’s Curatorial Department in Earlier European Art. Working under the expert intern-wrangling leadership of Catherine Sawinski, Assistant Curator of Earlier … Continue reading