- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Member Month is just 5 days away! bit.ly/1d4J2v6 - 10 hours ago
- This is the final week of #InspiringBeauty- see it before it is gone! http://t.co/5BJvkRmAnN - 17 hours ago
- Admission to see #InspiringBeauty is just $10 through the end of April! - 1 day ago
- RT @janetgourley: Congratulations to the @MIAD_edu students for presenting today @MilwaukeeArt! http://t.co/fQHo4zyQOv - 2 days ago
- On view now through May 31st at Jewish Museum Milwaukee! http://t.co/fvYw2bpbnH - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Interns
Sometimes, when I feel overwhelmed or lost in my own career trajectory, I remind myself that I have paid some serious dues to get my sensibly-heeled foot in the door of the museum world. I licked envelopes at the Hudgens … Continue reading
Since Easter is Sunday, I thought it would be fitting to write an Easter-themed blog post for the occasion. But other than choosing a piece of art depicting the crucifixion of Christ, I wasn’t exactly sure how I could approach … Continue reading
This past semester, I was fortunate enough to have a talented, dedicated art education student named Jessica Janzer interning as a teaching assistant for the Satellite High School Program. Jessica worked hard every Thursday and Friday on all of the … Continue reading
In 2005, as a senior Art History major at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, I worked as an intern for the Museum’s Curatorial Department in Earlier European Art. Working under the expert intern-wrangling leadership of Catherine Sawinski, Assistant Curator of Earlier … Continue reading