- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- RT @cityofmilwaukee: Wings up @MilwaukeeArt Museum After Dark. http://t.co/JX5p0YkNyX - 2 hours ago
- RT @kwameshorter: I went to #MAMafterdark and all I got was this button...actually that's pretty cool. http://t.co/8291CkTmVk - 3 hours ago
- RT @wild_alexa: Drinking, art, and free food. Im pretty sure this is what heaven is like #mamafterdark - 3 hours ago
- RT @kkylieslavekk: I made a pretty ridiculous button. #mamafterdark this is neat http://t.co/d7nb2VLI3l - 3 hours ago
- RT @msmilwaukee1: I'm in the house...or rather museum..lol! #mamafterdark - 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: Installation
The year 2012 is considered the 50th anniversary of the American Studio Glass movement. The anniversary is being celebrated with exhibitions and events across the country, organized in large part by the Art Alliance for Contemporary Glass. The Milwaukee Art … Continue reading
Hi, I’m Kelli, one of the gallery and art preparators working behind the scenes here at the Milwaukee Art Museum. I’m one of the “they” who does what they “do”. If you’ve been to the museum more than once, you’ve … Continue reading
Between each exhibition in the Museum’s Baker/Rowland Galleries, the walls are entirely rearranged. This past weekend, I watched (bringing donuts, getting in the way, occasionally being helpful) as the installation crew moved walls and started spackling and painting in preparation for … Continue reading