- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- #HBD Joan Miró! Joan Miró, The King's Jester (Le Fou Du Roi), 1926. Oil, pencil and charcoal on canvas. http://t.co/74WjX4FvhR - 7 hours ago
- Creating more than clothing? Learn about the role designers play in making a social impact: bit.ly/1JZB9C8 http://t.co/RZMVtpvImT - 10 hours ago
- Did you strike a pose in the photo booth at #MAMAfterDark Be Y.O.U. Friday night? on.fb.me/1G0HfOS http://t.co/Es1og12FeG - 12 hours ago
- Are you following @milwaukeeart on @instagram? bit.ly/1CV2QaA - 15 hours ago
- RT @ContraryMary: Had so much fun last night @MilwaukeeArt’s #MAMafterdark! http://t.co/16YXs0SplB - 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: Holidays
It’s that time of year again! The Museum’s Neapolitan crèche is on view in the galleries for the holiday season. You’ll find it in Gallery 4 of the Collection Galleries, with European art. The origin of the popular Christmas tradition … Continue reading