- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- RT @MAM_Chelsea: Scholastic Art Awards pieces are being installed @MilwaukeeArt! Amazing work from youth all over WI, opens Feb 7 http://t.… - 18 hours ago
- RT @Inexhibit_mag: From 5 February at @MilwaukeeArt in #Milwaukee the #fashion #exhibition Inspiring Beauty inexhibit.com/marker/milwauk… http://t… - 1 day ago
- RT @MilwBlackInfo: Ebony Fashion Fair at the Milwaukee Art Museum Feb 5 - May 3, 2015 @MilwaukeeArt mam.org/inspiring-beau… http://t.co/5l… - 1 day ago
- It's never too early to think about Valentine's Day! #CafeCalatrava mam.org/calendar/event… - 1 day ago
- Want to know what is happening behind the scenes inside #InspiringBeauty? facebook.com/milwaukeeart instagram.com/milwaukeeart/ - 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
The Museum’s current exhibition Posters of Paris: Toulouse-Lautrec and his Contemporaries features a number of posters by Pierre Bonnard (French, 1867-1947)—including the fantastic France-Champagne lithograph, a work that inspired the master Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec to make ground-breaking posters. Did you … Continue reading
Even though the exhibition Posters of Paris: Toulouse-Lautrec & His Contemporaries may be billed as a fine art retrospective, it also serves as the largest and most extensive graphic design exhibition Milwaukee has ever seen. Featuring posters from the turn … Continue reading