- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Bal du Lac is right around the corner. mam.org/calendar/event… http://t.co/2Sz8t1TXkq - 8 hours ago
- RT @NineSixTwo: I'm pretty sure I just spotted @mariabamfoo at the Milwaukee Art Museum - 10 hours ago
- RT @mariabamfoo: Milwaukee! You have a breastfeeding capsule in your airport! And an art museum shaped like a seagull w/ gorgeous Ebony fas… - 10 hours ago
- RT @SocialRugratMKE: ▹ @MilwaukeeArt Target First Free Thursday TOMORROW bit.ly/RaUM4K http://t.co/VjbsLW4xxT - 13 hours ago
- RT @BobbyOnMKEcom: Finally! @MilwaukeeArt Museum has decided to embrace the orange DiSuvero sculpture. http://t.co/HVT86a5fUP - 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: Grete Marks
The papers are signed and I can say it: The Milwaukee Art Museum welcomed into its permanent collection a Tea Service designed by Margarete Heymann Löbenstein Marks. After we purchased the work at auction two months ago and the wire … Continue reading
The day of the auction may have dawned Wisconsin spring gray, but to me skies were blue, birds were chirping, and the Amtrak train to Chicago was led by seventy-six trombones. I had located an object perfect for the Museum … Continue reading
This past weekend, I was proud to present a paper at the American Ceramic Circle’s annual symposium on an exhibition topic I’m developing. I spoke about a German designer named Grete Marks who made radical and beautiful ceramics—designs that the … Continue reading