- Chelsea Emelie Kelly on MAM Behind the Scenes: Tanya Paul, Curator of European Art
- John Van Uxem on MAM Behind the Scenes: Tanya Paul, Curator of European Art
- The Woodgatherer in my memory, and on a bag! | My CMS on The Woodgatherer in my memory, and on a bag!
- Christina Zawadiwsky on MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Eric Boehle, Comptroller
- Chelsea Emelie Kelly on From the Collection–MMPI (Self-Portrait in Yellow) by Tony Oursler
- Reflections of an Intern: Exploring the Milwaukee Art Museum
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Brigid Globensky, Senior Director of Education and Programs
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Eric Boehle, Comptroller
- From the Collection–Taxi Ride to Sarah’s Studio by Jim Campbell
- MAM Behind the Scenes: Tanya Paul, Curator of European Art
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: glass
One cannot walk through the doors of the Milwaukee Art Museum without taking in a colorful burst of Dale Chihuly’s glass artwork. The Museum’s Isola di San Giacomo in Palude Chandelier II (at left) is one of the most popular works … Continue reading
The year 2012 is considered the 50th anniversary of the American Studio Glass movement. The anniversary is being celebrated with exhibitions and events across the country, organized in large part by the Art Alliance for Contemporary Glass. The Milwaukee Art … Continue reading
This blog is about museum life “Under the Wings,” right? One of the most important and perhaps most buried “under the wings” duties of the curatorial department is the care of the art collection (housing, safe transport, conservation) including the … Continue reading