- Chelsea Emelie Kelly on From the Collection–MMPI (Self-Portrait in Yellow) by Tony Oursler
- Christina Zawadiwsky on From the Collection–Taxi Ride to Sarah’s Studio by Jim Campbell
- amateurumpire on From the Collection–MMPI (Self-Portrait in Yellow) by Tony Oursler
- Christina Zawadiwsky on German Tankards and Steins: Part 4—Porcelain
- German Tankards and Steins: Part 4—Porcelain | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Girolamo Mengozzi
I have always loved architecture. As a child, nothing excited me more than a big old Victorian farmhouse. Greek Revival, Carpenter Gothic, Second Empire, Queen Anne—I was probably one of the only Wisconsin middle-schoolers who knew the nuances of American … Continue reading