- Milwaukee Art Museum- Quadracci Pavilion | ID 161 on Refreshed Look for the American Paintings Galleries
- Milwaukee Art Museum- Quadracci Pavilion | ID 161 on The “Write” Stuff
- Christine Tanner on From the Collection–Chaïm Soutine’s Children and Geese
- Jhgf on From the Collection – Tiffany gold Tea Service
- Douglas C. James on From the Collection–Byrdcliffe Colony Chest
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Georges de Feur
Even though the exhibition Posters of Paris: Toulouse-Lautrec & His Contemporaries may be billed as a fine art retrospective, it also serves as the largest and most extensive graphic design exhibition Milwaukee has ever seen. Featuring posters from the turn … Continue reading