- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Frank Lloyd Wright
It’s the final weeks of Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century, so if you haven’t seen it yet, get to the Museum soon! There’s an Express Talk on FLW Thursday, April 28 at noon. On Sunday, May … Continue reading
The Museum has a jam-packed week of events, lectures, and more, which means there’s plenty to do and see! Let’s get started! On Tuesday, April 12, there’s a Frank Lloyd Wright Gallery Talk scheduled for 1:30 p.m. and on Thursday, … Continue reading
For you baseball fans, it’s Opening Day at Miller Park, so here’s an obligatory-yet-enthusiastic GO BREWERS! If you missed Art in Bloom last weekend, be sure to check out the photos on the Museum’s Facebook page, as well as on Chelsea Kelly’s latest … Continue reading
Happy Spring from the Milwaukee Art Museum! And in honor of spring, be sure to purchase your Art in Bloom tickets before Friday, March 25. Some lectures have already sold out, so don’t miss out on your chance to experience … Continue reading
“… Remember this, that society always continues. That the past always hangs to the future by a thread. And organic architecture and the thought behind it and the philosophy it represents is going to be that thread. I am sure … Continue reading