- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Augustus III, King of Poland
- From the Collection–George Vicat Cole, At Arundel, Sussex
- “Restore. Reinstall. Reimagine” at the Milwaukee Art Museum
- From the Collection–Maria-Theresia Thielen, Still Life with Parrot
- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Francis Cotes
The Milwaukee Art Museum has in its collection a beautiful portrait by Francis Cotes, one of the highlights of the Museum’s Gallery of 18th century English and Italian Works (gallery #7, main level). Cotes’ story is an interesting one. Francis … Continue reading